Matters needing attention for maintenance of UV aging test chamber
We've been getting a lot of feedback lately saying: after the purchase of UV aging test chamber back, in terms of maintenance matters, there is no careful to do the bit, leading to the equipment from time to time out of some failure; So summarizes its specific matters for you:
1. Non-full-time operators are not allowed to operate the equipment at will;
2. The location of the UV aging test chamber should be: flat ground, well ventilated, free of flammable, explosive, corrosive gas and dust, and far away from strong airflow and strong magnetic field, etc.;
3. The equipment should be kept dry under the condition of non-test, and the sewage after operation should be discharged, and the studio and box should be dried. If the equipment is in use, the water should be kept sufficient
4. The user is required to configure the corresponding capacity of air or power switch for the UV aging test chamber at the installation site;
5. Because of its equipment radiation to personnel (especially eyes) have a strong harm, so the operator should minimize exposure to ultraviolet radiation (contact time should be less than 1 minute, it is recommended that the operator with protective goggles and sheath;
6. The number and time of opening the door should be avoided during the test phase;
7. To the sample rack installation sample and control sample, to do reliable clamping, symmetrical distribution. It is recommended to fill the empty space with blank samples to maintain consistent test conditions.
8. If the ultraviolet aging tester has not been used for a long time, it is necessary to carefully check the water source, power supply and various components when it is used again, and then start the equipment after making sure there is no error.
9. After the end of the equipment test, the operator should cover the plastic cover, so as to avoid dust invasion. If any dust is found before this time, it should be removed immediately.
10. Appropriate maintenance space is left around the equipment to facilitate the use of operators.